SketchDeck design projects are priced in credits. A design credit is what a mid-level designer can typically create in one hour.
Projects that are “creative / new” require more experienced designers, so require more credits per hour. Projects that are “clean up” require less experienced designers so require less credits per hour. Express projects are charged at a 50% credit premium. Relaxed projects have a 20% credit discount.
We provide a fixed upfront cost in credits for most design projects. This price automatically factors in the size of project, design level, speed and other factors.
The average SketchDeck project is between 10 and 20 credits.
We created credits to enable:
- Easy allocation of design spend across teams
- Intuitive pricing differences between membership plans
- Pre-purchasing of credits for simplified billing and better rates
If your account has insufficient credits to start a project, we’ll always show the project price in dollars alongside the credits needed.
How do I buy credits?
There are two ways to buy credits:
- If you don’t have enough credits when you place a project, you will be asked to purchase credits before starting.
- You can pre-purchase credits at any time from your organization page. Pre-purchasing credits provides up to a 25% discount.